CC promo

Bold-Arrow

It is somewhat targeted at least in reward value. I got the same type of postcard from TRU yesterday but mine mentions a $15 reward for $300 in purchases, so basically 5% rewards for my offer.

This one doesn't specify a minimum amount. Just says the transaction has to be paid in full on the TRU CC

Can you take a picture of the other side too ? This is most likely targeted marketing.

As I said in the other thread, my flyer looks different. It says Earn $15 Rewards on $300. Fine print says only 1 $15 rewards per qualifying purchases. I got a vestly inferior offer :(

Sure it will be later on though, I left the house already. Need to make some money off my "boring" job now. Sigh !!

Can you take a picture of the other side too ? This is most likely targeted marketing.

As I said in the other thread, my flyer looks different. It says Earn $15 Rewards on $300 of purchases. Fine print says only 1 $15 rewards per qualifying purchases. I got a vestly inferior offer :(

Here's the one Darth_Raichu is talking about.  I like this offer too:

post-5363-0-39253300-1394140578_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I read it the same way you do. I'm still not convinced that you can buy a 1$ gum and get 10$ back though :P

In that scenario you are only out $1 to try.  I have to spend $300 to get $15 rewards.  What if I use the card to buy a new tool for $299 + 1 $1 gum and they deny me the rewards because gum is not eligible for the promo  :frantics::ireful:  :suicide:

In that scenario you are only out $1 to try.  I have to spend $300 to get $15 rewards.  What if I use the card to buy a new tool for $299 + 1 $1 gum and they deny me the rewards because gum is not eligible for the promo  :frantics::ireful:  :suicide:

I am using my tru card to buy the cheapest thing possible! Next time I am at lowes, I am going to see what the cheapest bolt / nail is lol

You actually have to spend $300 on only gas or groceries (warehouse clubs may not even count) to get the $15. The $10 offer doesn't have that restriction so it's easier to do.

You actually have to spend $300 on only gas or groceries (warehouse clubs may not even count) to get the $15. The $10 offer doesn't have that restriction so it's easier to do.

You are correct. $15 of $300 is 5% back on gas which is better than my other cc rewards at the moment.  The key is to get it as close to $300 as possible.  I am going to stick with gas purchases just because it will be super easy to pinpoint/argue with should they deny my rewards.  The things I do to get $15 discounts on LEGO  :rofl:

Hmm - but then I have to hand out that colorful card everywhere. Decisions...

Plus I do not have to show the card to anyone when paying for gas :D  Oregon and New Jersey residents, you are on your own on this one :P