Tower Bridge #10124 for $199 and other Sales

Jeff Mack

I am a cheap person. I know I am. But honestly I can't pass up on The Tower Bridge for under $200 again. I missed it the last time it was on sale a month or so ago. I also love the price of the SSD. Saving $80 will be a tough price to beat at anytime for this set. To me it's a no brainer to get it now while you can.

I just with I knew that the SSD wasn't going to go the route of 10188, and be around FOREVER. It's still a lot of money to tie up into one single set if you have to hang onto it for 5-10 years, I don't have that sort of patience.

I know what you mean man....the 10188 went from my favorite set to really just pissing me of on a daily basis!

I know what you mean man....the 10188 went from my favorite set to really just pissing me of on a daily basis!

With more Star Wars movies on the way is it possible we could see the SSD and DS not going EOL until the new movies have been completed? I hope this isn't the case, that could be another 10 years before these 2 sets go EOL.

With more Star Wars movies on the way is it possible we could see the SSD and DS not going EOL until the new movies have been completed? I hope this isn't the case, that could be another 10 years before these 2 sets go EOL.

One would like to think that the DS is no longer in production, but just a slow sell because of the price tag. The SSD just came out last year, meaning it COULD be around for awhile, and I don't want to get stuck with it for several years waiting for it to die. On the flip side, it could go sooner rather than later, and become the next hot item with us all kicking ourselves. Where's my magic 8 ball???