Inkjet vs. Laser Jet printers

So I have only been selling for a few months on eBay, mostly smaller things to learn, build feedback and polish my processes.  So far I have done pretty good but one thing is becoming clear.  Between shipping labels and packing slips one prints alot of paper. 

Currently I have a kodak inkjet printer and it works fine and cartridges are reasonable but have a smaller capacity.  I am getting about 100 pages per cartridge at about 12 bucks a cartridge.  So I find myself eying a laser jet printer as they can do give or take 5000 pages on a 50 dollar toner cartridge.  The con is the much higher entry cost of the printer vs one I already have.  But in the long run they are the better buy for lots of printing.

Well, this week TomsHardware (A awesome tech site BTW) did a comparison of cheaper monochrome laser jet printers).  I found it crazy helpful as I realized one doesn't need color for packing slip and such.  And the entry price comes down quite a bit when you go for a monochrome.  Looks to be the best of both worlds to me.

Here is the link for the review if anyone is interested:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/monochrome-laser-printer-review,3726.html

Thought some people would find it helpful and would like to hear feedback from some of the more experienced members.

Cheers!