"Moger" on Amazon - bad seller?

TheViralSmile

I just filed a claim and also talked to a higher up to have this guy booted. They said they hadn't even looked at his account yet, despite the 10 or whatever negatives in the past 3 days. He said they are going to expedite the review and probably freeze his account/funds soon. At least no one else will have to waste any time with this clown. I just don't get how you can even try this on amazon, because they are going to get you and get the money back and you are banned forever. I don't know what scam this scumbag had in mind, but I don't really get the endgame. Lesson learned.

Sent a message to Moger via Amazon yesterday as a friendly update on stuff.  I couldn't care if the stuff is dropshipped by Lego or what, I just want my stuff.  No response yet, delivery was supposed to be 2/26 and 2/28 for a total of three sets.  I have purchased a few things on Ebay where the stuff comes directly from Lego, which I always find a bit bizarre, perhaps is the same in this case; which can take a bit longer, but I don't know what to think.

He doesn't have anything listed for sale because Amazon pulled his listings. He is done and just file your A to Z claim, I can assure you that whatever he was doing is over now. I filed mine last week and should have my money back by the end of the week. He is done responding to emails and he isn't even replying to his A to Z claims, that is how you know it is futile. Just file away and chalk it up as experience.

Sent a message to Moger via Amazon yesterday as a friendly update on stuff. I couldn't care if the stuff is dropshipped by Lego or what, I just want my stuff. No response yet, delivery was supposed to be 2/26 and 2/28 for a total of three sets. I have purchased a few things on Ebay where the stuff comes directly from Lego, which I always find a bit bizarre, perhaps is the same in this case; which can take a bit longer, but I don't know what to think.

Must be liberating going through life with no conscience!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Nothing bizarre, just some criminal using stolen credit card ships you the stuff directly from lego

Furthermore, I would suggest just cutting out the middleman and start stealing credit card numbers by yourself. Can't beat free... I am pretty sure there are forums how to do this right without being caught (well, for a while).

Must be liberating going through life with no conscience!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I know nothing about the drop-shipping orders or however that works.  I always assumed it was normal, even though, like w some purchases I've made, have found it a bit odd.  What's the story with that stuff?

I just received an email from Amazon stating that I was granted my A-to-Z Guarantee Claim against "Moger" and that I will be receiving a full refund for the order that I had placed!!

Hmm ... so has anyone else filed a claim against "Moger" ... and has theirs been granted as well?