"Moger" on Amazon - bad seller?

TheViralSmile

Hello all ... I've seen several posts in the past couple weeks on this forum about a seller on Amazon that goes by the name of "Moger."

There had been some discussion as to who this individual / business might be ... and whether it was "legitimate" or not!

Long story short ... I just checked an order I had placed on Amazon a couple weeks back ... and for which I have still not received! 

It shows as being shipped ... but has no tracking number.  It also has an estimated delivery of between February 20th and February 25th.

Am I the only one who is starting to wonder if I have been "taken" by "Moger?"

I did send "Moger" a message inquiring as to if I might be provided with a tracking number ... or as to when I might expect to receive my 2 Lego sets ... or if I should proceed with filing a claim with Amazon.

Unfortunately ... I'm afraid I might have been taken!

Not happy!

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Can you really trust someone with a name like "moger"? Then again, can you trust someone with a name like "anakinisvader" that has K'Nex of all things as his avatar!!!!!

could be worse they could have sent their money to Madeoff

He is beginning to get negative feedback on Amazon, and things like "Arkham Asylum" and "Palace Cinema" are being mentioned. He did reply to one of the complaints that the order is coming, so presumably he did not just disappear. Sketchiness alarm is certainly through the roof, since he repeatedly avoids tracking when shipping. I wonder though if he does have the tracking info, but just not sharing it, which might imply drop-shipping...

• Like 1

Based on his feedback, I cant imagine its long before they grab his funds and at least suspend his listings temporarily. 

Do you know how does it work? If I requested the balance on the Amazon seller account to be disbursed to checking account, and transfer completed, would Amazon be able to reverse disbursement? Or they charge you credit card, associated with seller account?

Assuming my account isn't different from his, they disburse every two weeks. I think all they would be able to do is keep his last two weeks worth of $. I think their only other recourse would be a legal pursuit. 

That said it looks like he was honest in the past, so maybe he got scammed himself. 

Assuming my account isn't different from his, they disburse every two weeks. I think all they would be able to do is keep his last two weeks worth of $. I think their only other recourse would be a legal pursuit. 

That said it looks like he was honest in the past, so maybe he got scammed himself. 

You can "request transfer" at any day, no matter how small the amount is, the only limit is one transfer request per day. Every two weeks is just a default setting for automatic disbursements. 

Where do you request this? I've been selling for well over a year and haven't seen this option. 

When you log in to your seller account main screen, upper right corner shows your current balance. If you click on the balance figure (it is a link, as long as there is positive balance), you well see a screen where "request transfer" button will be

When you log in to your seller account main screen, upper right corner shows your current balance. If you click on the balance figure (it is a link, as long as there is positive balance), you well see a screen where "request transfer" button will be

I'm guessing you've been a seller for awhile? Seller 1.0 has the option to be paid daily, but I believe 2.0 sellers do not have that option.At least, I can't find it and have heard 2 weeks is the only option for those on the 2.0 seller platform.

I'm guessing you've been a seller for awhile? Seller 1.0 has the option to be paid daily, but I believe 2.0 sellers do not have that option.At least, I can't find it and have heard 2 weeks is the only option for those on the 2.0 seller platform.

Are sellers with 2.0 version also allowed to use custom shipping prices? And yes, I had the account for few years, not that I used it much