What Lego set did you return today?

BrickLegacy

Were they not able to find your purchase using the CC?

They claimed that they couldn't locate it, but I have my doubts that they did more then go into the back room and hang out for a few minutes.

I tried speaking to their accounting department today but the weather prompted a lot of call outs at their store. (At least thats what I was told)

I completely get that they might not want to accept the return because a number of reasons, but if there isnt anything posted and the corporate policy says otherwise I expect them to take the return.

I returned one of the HH I got from Walmart a couple weeks back.  It was the one that came pretty destroyed.  The CS person was pretty shocked to see the condition of the mailing box, let alone the box the product came in.

Anyway, returned, without issue.  I told her I had ordered a second one when the first arrived in this condition (which is what happened).

If you order a small set from TRU you are almost guaranteed to break that record!

Order from Toys R Us? Me? post-2081-0-62877100-1377138064.png

The problem with Target is their receipts suck. Most of the time they just say give you dpci # with a generic "Lego" description so you have to search the dpci # to figure out wth it was for. They do the samething with video games so I never know what receipt has what until I look everything up.

Much as I love Target shopping itself, I hate their receipts as well. At least that is one thing Walmart gets correct with having the set number besides the "Lego" description but with Target I have to remember how much each rang up for to make a record of later.

post-2081-0-62877100-1377138064.png

• 2 months later...

Returned four GEs to Walmart. All of the boxes had some sort of creasing or crushing. If the set wasn't still around and if my budget would it allow it, I probably would have kept them.

They were an impulse buy based on speculative retirement status...that never happens around here, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I just returned the Super Star Destroyer. I'm sure it's going up, but my reason for investing in Lego's was in part to provide cushion for house or car repairs, and after two years of investing, the AC and Furnace have died so I'm cashing out to pay for them. I had just ordered the SSD the day before, so when it arrived I took it to the Lego store and returned it.

All my Chima sets. Oh wait, I though the title said "What LEGO sets have you "BURNED" today"

I did this recently as well. Just ask yourself this question. Would I rather have these Chima sets or the equivalent dollar amount worth of Grand Emporiums or VW Campers.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Well, I had a return non return.  Got from Kmart a 76005 Daily Bugle Showdown for $32 delivered with coupons.

Box corner was dented.  Called and asked for a return and swap a week ago.  They said UPS would contact me over it.

UPS never did.  Next thing this morning I get an email that I am receiving a full credit.  They apparently don't want it back.

It appears I have a return without a return and they do not want it back.  Good old Kmart.