Can you change shipping rates when selling on Amazon?

seapotato

I just offer free shipping. I made this switch about 2 months ago. The shipping model for Amazon is like trying to read braille. I just bypassed it. One day there may be a little blank spot where you can just type your rate in with 4 simple keystrokes. L o l wtf is the point of their shipping model anyways. Who wants to see 4.99 shipping when you know it cost 2 to ship.

I just offer free shipping. I made this switch about 2 months ago. The shipping model for Amazon is like trying to read braille. I just bypassed it. One day there may be a little blank spot where you can just type your rate in with 4 simple keystrokes. L o l wtf is the point of their shipping model anyways. Who wants to see 4.99 shipping when you know it cost 2 to ship.

I've recently been trying to figure out selling on Amazon but not having much luck. I thought I read where you must have a "Professional Account" to use anything other than their standard shipping fees. Can you actually offer free shipping if you only have and "Individual Account"?

Isn't this one of the reasons I see Minifigures listed for 1 cent plus 4.99 for shipping on Amazon. How nuts is that anyway?

I would just go pro. 40 sales a month is like 3 days of sales with Amazon. Their customer base is amazing. I can sell 10 of the same item before 1 might sell on ebay.

OK so if you go PRO are you able to set your own shipping fees and/or offer free shipping instead of the set rates available to Individual accounts?