Shipping - Online Postage for Standard Post/ &1st Class Envelope Labels, etc. HELP!

All,

I would like your help...what system are you using to print online labels and postage for standard post and 1st class large envelopes for USPS?  I was looking at Stamps.com - is that a good solution?  I was hoping for a company that had USPS and FedEX/UPS but if not that is OK since 90% of my packages will be USPS.

Standard Post (sets and large packages) and 1st class large envelope (minifigs, etc.) are huge for me and I would like to find an online solution for printing these out rather than standing in line at the PO :)  You cannot print these online at usps.com.

That said, what label makers are you guys using to get this done?  I recently bought the dymo 450 and returned it.  I had a bad morning the day I got it so maybe I did it in haste but it was annoying the crap out of me.  

Thanks!!

• Like 1

You cannot purchase 1st class large envelope or standard post via paypal or ebay.  You can get standard post via Amazon.

Im not entirely sure what you are talking about, but i ship regular USPS (under 13 oz.) First class mail from paypal and ebay on a daily basis. What exactly is first class large envelope?

All,

I would like your help...what system are you using to print online labels and postage for standard post and 1st class large envelopes for USPS?  I was looking at Stamps.com - is that a good solution?  I was hoping for a company that had USPS and FedEX/UPS but if not that is OK since 90% of my packages will be USPS.

Standard Post (sets and large packages) and 1st class large envelope (minifigs, etc.) are huge for me and I would like to find an online solution for printing these out rather than standing in line at the PO :)  You cannot print these online at usps.com.

That said, what label makers are you guys using to get this done?  I recently bought the dymo 450 and returned it.  I had a bad morning the day I got it so maybe I did it in haste but it was annoying the crap out of me.  

Thanks!!

Hey,, its sounds great to hear that you are actually printing the labels and all but to be honest if I talk about me then I always used to prefer the ready made material then whether its for envelope or for anything and for the I used to buy the stuffs either from eBay or from Amazon etc.

This is the 1 shipping forum I found. I recently sold a SW Imperial Shuttle on EBay. On the 2nd day waiting for payment, I contacted the buyer. He responded that he was having a problem with his proxy post office in Ca. He is located in South Korea and was in the process of setting 1 up. I'm famalier with the term proxy. I have never heard of a proxy post office. I googled it, not much help. He has 100% feedback with 4 purchases, but they were all large, expensive, EOL, sets.