Walmart.com Returns

RunMan3

My HH came in original box with some shipping labeled slapped on it . Needless to say it is ruined. I will post pics once my rage have subsided.

I feel your pain. Mine was in a very large shipping box but no packing so banged around inside the shipping box and was mangled as well. Hard to understand why they don't do better. I'm planning to take mine back to a store as sounds like shipping back could be a slow process getting money back. I went ahead and ordered two more to see if any better luck. If not they will go back also.

Did anyone who opt for ship to store and have the same issues?

And let those mouth breathers touch your Lego set?  No way.

On a serious note though, it would save a trip to the store if it was damaged.  For Site to Store, I'm guessing that they throw them on one of their trucks and deliver them with a bunch of other stuff for the store, but I could be wrong on that.

To be honest, I have had the best luck with Wal Mart shipping out of all the suppliers. Lego and YoYo too. I've sent a lot back to amazon.

Scratch that.  Just got a GE with a fist size hole punched through it - no box.  I received a HH earlier int he week perfectly packaged in a box from Tennesee.  The GE came from Bentonville.  Returning it to Wal Mart.

My HH came in original box with some shipping labeled slapped on it . Needless to say it is ruined. I will post pics once my rage have subsided.

I got the exact same thing, no outer box just a shipping label on the HH, then a bunch of packing tape was used to reseal it during shipping, who knows how many pieces fell out.  My biggest concern when I return it is that they will think I took bags out that really fell out during shipping due to their shoddy packaging.

Scratch that.  Just got a GE with a fist size hole punched through it - no box.  I received a HH earlier int he week perfectly packaged in a box from Tennesee.  The GE came from Bentonville.  Returning it to Wal Mart.

Hmmm...that makes me wonder.

Both of my HH's are coming from Tennessee.  One arrived today.  I'll see what it looks like when I get home.  The other is coming next week.

Wonder where other's have gotten their shipments from.

The variance in quality control is unbelievable and might not stand if we collectively as a society had not let Walmart price out and shut down most of its competition.  Another example of what happens when you pay your workers poverty level wages, they just don't care to do a good job.  Maybe I will finally be strong enough to stop shopping with them.

• Like 1

Well, guess it's time for me to get in line for a return.

My first HH arrived today.  Wow.

Well, it was in a box.  So, I suppose that's something, right?  The box was about six inches less wide than it needed to be.  About twice as deep and tall as it needed to be.

Suffice it to say, both the shipping box and the HH box are trashed.

The shipping box was barely holding together, because it was too small for the HH.  Any more time being shipped, and I'm convinced it would have come apart on the sides & corners.  The interior box wasn't much better.  It has multiple creases and bad dents, but, it also have a couple of blow outs!  The seems on the Logo box have been destroyed in some places.

I'll try contacting CS, and see if they will dispatch another, and let me return this to the store.  Ugh.  What a pain.

And, I've got another one coming in a couple of days.

Ok so i had 14 exclusives shipped. They arrived thursday. I give them a 9 out of 10. No lables on boxes. One tower bridge was dented in but it had to have beem there before it was shipped. Looks like their shipping dept makes boxes as the huge boxes for the ssd were put together. Very odd. I do not think walmart sells very.many exclusives. These are sitting on shelves and get moved around from time to time. One of the ssd had some shelf wear etc. I will be requesting a replacememnt on tone ssd and one tower bridge. I have 4 more tower bridges amd 5 ge coming next week. I will say my replacement for my last damaged ge was almost perfect.

I went ahead and just ordered another one, and I'll take this destroyed one back in a couple of days.

Since I ordered one off of WH that was in really good shape, that may be the one that goes in the investment stack, and I'll keep one of the shipped ones of they keep arriving like this.

And who knows? Maybe I'll return it, and find it on the shelf at a discount later that day.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Okay, second HH arrived today.  Shipped from the same location.  Completely different result.

The HH box is in perfect condition.  Couldn't be happier.  The way it was shipped was odd (but typical).

The box was clearly put together from two different boxes.  As soon as I opened it up, inside was another box (Russian Nesting Doll?).  I opened that up, and there was my HH, sitting diagonally, with butcher paper thrown in there with it.

The only different between the two was that I ordered the first one with 3 day shipping, and the second one with free get-here-when-it-gets-here shipping.  I ordered them one day apart, and they arrived one day apart.

• 2 weeks later...