So, I started selling some sets and found it to be fun, but challenging...

binici

So far, I have been selling newer sets and flipping them for cash, which is great.

I have sold more popular sets through eBay (Mine Craft, Star Wars and other big sets), but the gauging of the fees sucks!

Haven't tried Amazon yet, but I will once I figure the best way to handle the traffic in the future. I'm hoping for less fees, but from researching, it appears it will be the same or more (depending on certain things).

Craigslist is obviously the cheapest route, but not enough exposure. You have to deal with some really special people, which can suck!

Would love to sell more sets through my site, but need more exposure and with some planning, I can pay for advertising on BP very soon. :thumbsup:

Overall, I'm just blabbing about how this can really become a second income source for me after all the tips and research from you great people and this site.

It sure is fun to go out or click for great deals when purchasing, but selling can also be just as fun, but more of a headache if you aren't organized and don't like dealing with people! :P

How long did it take most of you to get into your groove and figure out your system to selling so easily?

It took me about six months to really iron out all my kinks and get reasonably efficient at buying/storing/listing/packing/selling stuff.  Now my local post office knows me by name and is super helpful and friendly.

I have many years of this but I cut my teeth on the online selling of comic books. International shipping outside of north America is still an exceeding expensive propostion from my location...