Lego at Tuesday Morning

Migration

For anyone who is interested I was forced by my wife to go to Tuesday Morning today and was shocked to see a bunch of Lone Ranger sets, Silver Mine was $39.99, also had Colby City, don't remember the price. They also had a bunch of small friends sets for $6.99 and an entire end cap of Hero Factory for 6.99.

Not great pricing, but if you missed out on the Silver Mine or Colby City it's not that bad.

• Like 1

For anyone who is interested I was forced by my wife to go to Tuesday Morning today and was shocked to see a bunch of Lone Ranger sets, Silver Mine was $39.99, also had Colby City, don't remember the price. They also had a bunch of small friends sets for $6.99 and an entire end cap of Hero Factory for 6.99.

Not great pricing, but if you missed out on the Silver Mine or Colby City it's not that bad.

I have not seen any in mine. Weird how it is.

Just a simple question about the location of your Tuesday Morning. Is it near any stores that would carry those types of Lego sets like Target or Walmart?

Just a simple question about the location of your Tuesday Morning. Is it near any stores that would carry those types of Lego sets like Target or Walmart?

Of course. From my understanding Tuesday Morning is similar to Big Lots in that they buy up overstocks and closeouts from larger retailers and such for $0.10 or so on the $. They are very "hit or miss" in what they carry.

Of course. From my understanding Tuesday Morning is similar to Big Lots in that they buy up overstocks and closeouts from larger retailers and such for $0.10 or so on the $. They are very "hit or miss" in what they carry.

That is what I thought. There is a Tuesday Morning about .25 miles away from my house and they only had Lego once. Most likely because there are no Targets or Walmarts close by.

Ah that makes more sense. I was really confused what their general business model was when I went in there.

I'm relatively noobish here.  This is a direct link to the Lego part in the ad.  But when I went into the store when it was 10 mins away, the place was always a mess like a store sized slight organized warehouse.  They did clearance stuff out though so maybe people will get lucky in the future.

I'm relatively noobish here.  This is a direct link to the Lego part in the ad.  But when I went into the store when it was 10 mins away, the place was always a mess like a store sized slight organized warehouse.  They did clearance stuff out though so maybe people will get lucky in the future.

It is a hit or miss for a lot of stores. Some have already sold out of the LR sets in my local stores but they had a ton of Hero Factory sets there.