Target Cartwheel App

hxckid88

Yes, a few months back after black Friday many targets had the Quinjet.  They put out a cartwheel and there was another app I can't remember (dropkick? dropstart? no clue) that had a coupon on it that stacked.  Using the redcard the cost was like $30.  Only thing is the I believe you can only use the coupon once for each email associated with the cartwheel account.  I ended up signing up like six different email accounts under cartwheel to load up on Quinjets.  Also, I think the <insert app title here> coupon only works for 24 hours once activated.  I scored a bunch of $30 transformers toys for like $4 that same weekend with clearance and stacking the apps.  You may be able to do a search for the thread, I believe it was one of the weekends after black Friday.

I first heard about it on BP last Dec. members were getting I believe 50% off the Quin-jet. I down loaded it on the last day the jet was available, Saturday ( the deals run from Sunday morning to Saturday night ) I called a couple near by targets but, they were all gone. I've been checking it every Sunday morning since but no Lego deals. Like all Lego deals, you have to be persistent.

I got it two days ago and it's like mocking me. It takes everything on thst store that I would never buy and gives me deals on it. It's comical at this point. Example.... I'm big into the gym lifestyle and fitness and nutrition such. Cartwheel has like 9 food coupons for me. All you which are for soda, cookies, and candy. All!!! I'm also a dude and have all these coupons for woman's products. Lol.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone had success using Target Cartwheel deals more than once? I believe you're supposed to be able to use it up to 6 times, but if anyone can confirm that would be great. Would save me a trip to the store. Also, this is for a non-Lego deal in case you're wondering :)

Has anyone had success using Target Cartwheel deals more than once? I believe you're supposed to be able to use it up to 6 times, but if anyone can confirm that would be great. Would save me a trip to the store. Also, this is for a non-Lego deal in case you're wondering :)

I have used the same deal 3-4 times a day without problems.  Although I have not used them more than 6 times a day.

• Like 1