Where to buy in Spain

MKingdoms

Any other spanish around here or people who buys in Spain?

From what I've learned during the last few months, Amazon.es has the best prices around but I was wondering if you know any store with discounts or some offers of some kind.

I know that in Toysrus they had 50% off from the second unit this past Christmas but after that... no offers at all.

Also, if you buy overseas, what has been your experience with customs?

Thanks!

My local Carrefour had for this Christmas a great selection of Lego sets.

Some sets were even cheaper than Amazon.

Got the Vampyre Castle for 70 Euros from Carrefour.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys! Carrefour had several offers this past Christmas but after that... it seems they have run out of stock, very few sets... The same in Toysrus. It looks like they haven't replace the stuff they sold in December yet. I'll keep an eye, let's hope they restock soon.

• 2 weeks later...

In Valencia there is a Lego shop and whilst Amazon is generally the best option, sometimes Carrefour has interesting special offers like the 40% off before and after Christmas. Got me an 42000 for 43 euros and regret not buying more!

Where you say there's a Lego shop over here? There was one near the city center but it closed about 6 months ago. Broke my heart.

In Valencia there is a Lego shop and whilst Amazon is generally the best option, sometimes Carrefour has interesting special offers like the 40% off before and after Christmas. Got me an 42000 for 43 euros and regret not buying more!

Welcome to the site by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to have another Lego shopper from Spain, now we can share our pain together.

I see the deals thread in this forum with lots of offers in the USA and... Well, here we only have Amazon and several offers spread during the whole year in other stores. Spain seems to be a bad place for a lego collector/investor ;)

This weekend I went to Carrefour and they only had a few Star Wars sets (and a lot of them even open). Toysrus... well, lots of sets but very expensive if we compare them to Amazon.

Wow, in their website or in a store? I went last week to take a look and they had 0 offers. 

I don't know if it was available online, it was during last week's 48 hour special.

Over here in Valencia they only had the 10233 and the smaller first wave Galaxy Squad sets.

• 4 months later...

Hey, i am from spain too. I found good deals in carrefour outlet, and prenatal. Unfortunatley these Shop's are not in every city and haven't got a great selection. Amazon Still the Best choise. I've tryed to get sets from the u.s. Because they have the cheepest prices, but taxes and delivery makes it all 50% more expensive. Another option is seals and deals at lego Shop/es. Some sets with 50% off are amazing but sold out very very soon. Conclusion, keep an eye on lego Shop and go to carrefour outlet every once in a While.

• 6 months later...

I have been to Rickebrick. He has lots of stuff. Loads of retired stash at the back as well. I believe he has since moved into the city from El Prat. You can find his store on bricklink. I havent got his latest address but if you contact him through BrickLink i am sure he will reply you.

I have been to Rickebrick. He has lots of stuff. Loads of retired stash at the back as well. I believe he has since moved into the city from El Prat. You can find his store on bricklink. I havent got his latest address but if you contact him through BrickLink i am sure he will reply you.

Thanks, I'll try to find him thru Bricklink.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...