Amazon "personal" deals?

stackables

I have noticed that Amazon hasn't given me any individual deals the last 2 days. You know the ones when you go to "today's deals" and towards the bottom of that page. Usually, Amazon displays select items that they think I might be interested in and gives you an additional discount on them. Most of the time the items are lego sets. Is this happening to everyone?

I can tell you that over the past week, there have been a lot of things going on with Amazon based on some issues I was dealing with for feeds and products for the site. I honestly have a good feeling it has to do with them getting ready for the holiday season. They only have 1 week until Black Friday, so I am sure their tech team is in full swing right now. I am sure they will get it together. For me, Amazon has one of the best customer service setups. I wish some of these other companies would be as proactive as them. Give it a day or two more, I am sure it will get better.