70810 - MetalBeard's Sea Cow

Brickbuilder.g

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd check it over, but you have literally no risk there. its not going to ever sell for less than $250 meaning you will get your money back.

Really depends how is the dutch shipping which only or mostly the dutch people aka him knows..... I know shipping for me on this set would be 70$ worldwide (priority airmail, box, + insurance) 

now 190$ is 140

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have 2 of these now. The second one I got from a 3PS on Amazon. Box and seals look OK, but it sounds like there's more stuff "rolling around" loose inside.  Can't tell if it's a broken bag, or just large pieces that weren't in a bag to begin with.  Probably just worried about nothing.  Anyone here can tell me how many bags / what comes loose inside the box?  I tried to search the "sealed bags" thread, but couldn't find it.

• Like 1

Per Eurobricks review:

The Inner bags are many in number, you get a total of 17 normal bags.
You get one #1 bag, two #2 bags, two #3 bags, one #4 bag, two #5 bags, three #6 bags, three #7 bags, two #8 bags, and one #9 bag.
Additionally you get a bag with other parts for the ship including the massive fans.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=92762

You also have large loose hull pieces in there so that could be what you are hearing.  If you have two weigh them both and see if they match up.

Edited by sroster
  • Like 1