How many builds do you have on display?

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I think you need some ninja turtles in the sewers below your modulars...

They'll have to watch out for the subway as our 3.5 year old likes to run it at full speed. The frame of the city is made entirely of brick-built pillars and arches so who knows what's living under there. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Brickpicker

My son has 10144 Sandcralwer along with the recent versions of the X-Wing,

Y-Wing, Tie Fighter, Vader's Tie, slave 1, and the 6210 Sail Barge. He also has the Black Pearl and the Batman Riddle chase along with the Batplane and Joker's Helicopter. Some will need to be put away since he wants me to build a Queen Anne's Revenge.

I currently only have 2. The Eiffel Tower and VW T1 van.

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

you put the ISD in your profile pic away?

No JP on top of the Rancor Pit?

I have three Architecture sets sitting on my desk, that's it. I need to get some shelving going in the kid's room so they don't have to tear all their sets down.

These pics were taken one month ago. I built the Jp after that. I moved them to living room since there is no sufficient space and my ucs Y wing and snow speeder are coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I have all of the modulars displayed, along with the tower bridge, haunted house, sopwith camel, orthanc, millennium falcon, diagon alley, b-Wing, Horizon Express, a crap load of other trains (Santa Fe, old yellow one, Holiday), Winter sets, VW Camper, some other old ones, 41999, small x wing, republic gunship, technic helicopter, that old red train shed, I think that is it? But I know there is more...

My only gripe is the rancor pit. Its surrounded by the Falcon, DS, TB, and HH, it has no right to be there. None whatsoever.

post-28795-13907557966482_thumb.jpgthis is updated version:)

Btw, I have three trains nisb(hrizon,cargo,lone ranger) since I really cannot figure out where to put them to display(I absolutely want to build them)and this is my only non-lego collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Let's see...

In Star Wars land:

Rancor Pit

Slave I 8097

Boba Fett clock

MF 7965

C-3PO 8007

R2-D2 10225

X-Wing 6212

X-Wing 10240

AT-ST 10174

Constitution Train

And off in the ocean:

Queen Anne's Revenge

Black Pearl

Caribbean Clipper 6274

I think that covers it at the moment.

Guest TabbyBoy

Just one currently on display which is the Unimog and this will be sold once used prices exceed RRP. I also have a HH but, this is now put away until next Hallowe'en.

• 2 months later...

Let me see, there is the Haunted House (that will never be taken down), the custom Log Cabin I designed, some random polybag builds, ....and that is it at the moment. I do have a workspace now finally with a fair amount of drawers for storage & sorting but I still don't want to try putting anything together that is rather brick heavy as in should I need to take something apart, I will have enough storage to put it all in.