Rewards points online?

stackables

Is there anyway to use the rewards points online in conjunction with another tru sale?  I cannot get both to stack.  I was thinking of calling an order in to see if I can get the current promotion and some rewards points to work.  Anybody try this?

You might have to call them.  That is really dumb.  You can only use max 5 rewards certificates per purchase, which is also really dumb.

• Like 1

Has to be the worst rewards program there is. I have had a lot of points for a while and have not even been generated a certificate yet.

I felt the same way until those certificates started rolling in.  I had no idea about the rewards program but I signed up and kept buying on Double points Wednesdays during Nov/Dec because other members mentioned it.  I had like 20000 points by Christmas.  You just have to be patient and wait for a good deal or for them to do some crazy discount on a particular item.  Have you switched your rewards to receive them online?

I actually just got 2 certificates today in email. Can I just show them on my phone in store and use both on same purchase. It has been awhile since I earned TRU certificates.

I don't think there is a restriction in store.  I used like 6 or 7 on a single purchase with the $20 off last week.  I got my email today as well and I'm not sure if they are actually available yet.  When I logged into my account it said "estimated available date Jan 28th".  I guess you could try printing the email.  My stores don't have anything worthwhile right now so I'm not that worried about it, although a stack of $1.99 Pet Salons form TRU.com is looking pretty good right now.