Pick-A-Brick promo boxes from December... what to do?

So I have 2 pick a brick promo boxes that are good until end of March to use. I don't part out sets or have a need for extra bricks of any kind as I don't assemble LEGO beyond what is in the instructions of a set. My actually 'spare' parts box of LEGO is very small.

I've browsed the bins of the local LEGO store but I have no idea what I should grab from a resale point of view. Any pointers? Any parts I should look for that might be quick and easy resell on eBay?

So I have 2 pick a brick promo boxes that are good until end of March to use. I don't part out sets or have a need for extra bricks of any kind as I don't assemble LEGO beyond what is in the instructions of a set. My actually 'spare' parts box of LEGO is very small.

I've browsed the bins of the local LEGO store but I have no idea what I should grab from a resale point of view. Any pointers? Any parts I should look for that might be quick and easy resell on eBay?

You could always sell the pick-a-brick box on ebay too, I am struggling with this as well.

Plants are pretty big. Everyone loves them/needs them for something. There is money in them if you can get enough into the containers, or in this case, boxes. Dark Tan is a popular colour, so is regular tan. The Lego store out here had 1x2 Purple and 1x2 Bright Pink tiles out here. I filled a container about 60,40 of each. Bricklink lists them about 3-4cents a piece, and I got them for around a cent. Those are really neat. Also, any bricks that would have to do with buildings or castles (especially Dark Bley/Light Bley). 

You can send them to me :)  I can always use free bricks :)

or trade them with other BP users for sets you actually want

I might go that route, but I'm thinking of experimenting with part and minifig sales and seeing if its something I want to tackle. This is the perfect opportunity to start up.

How do the sizes of these boxes compare with the small-$10 / large-$15 cups that are in-store?  Want to take my son and a few of his friends to get some random bricks but was curious what is ultimately cheaper.

I would be interested in what others have to say about this. My daughter which has filled many of the small and large cups thinks the boxes hold equal to or maybe a bit more than the large cups, mostly because box is easier to pack well than the round cups with flared sides.