Help me spend $400

Pseudoty

So I am looking for a set to buy to build for fun, not as an investment, although I may sell it later as used. I would like for it to be $400 or under and NISB. It can be a current or retired set just looking for a fun build. I am not into the play factor or minifigs so the DS is out and I have all of the Arch sets already. Not interested in TB or any Modulars. My current choice is 10221 SSD just want to make sure I am not missing a neat retired or other current set. Your Suggestions:

Get an R2D2 and either a camper van or haunted house. This way you will have 2 excellent builds for under your budget, and all three sets should appreciate well if you decide to sell them down the road. All three make great display/conversation pieces too.

Yes! the R2D2 would be an option on mine too.

• Like 1

Get an R2D2 and either a camper van or haunted house. This way you will have 2 excellent builds for under your budget, and all three sets should appreciate well if you decide to sell them down the road. All three make great display/conversation pieces too.

This is a can't miss.