Walmart's "Clearance" LEGO Section Updated! - Canada

Sandwraith

not too familiar with SW sets mentioned but stay away from Gundam. not worth it even with the Queen. or just pick up one if you must. Wargs were cheaper at $33...not sure if you can find now. maybe pick up one for personal. nothing special about those Millwood spiders at that price imo.

personally I would save my funds for other sets. that Rancor deal at $38 tops all of these (to bad on location/availability).

just my 2 cents... hope this helps your decisions.

Great autocorrects!

not too familiar with SW sets mentioned but stay away from Gundam. not worth it even with the Queen. or just pick up one if you must. Wargs were cheaper at $33...not sure if you can find now. maybe pick up one for personal. nothing special about those Millwood spiders at that price imo.

personally I would save my funds for other sets. that Rancor deal at $38 tops all of these (to bad on location/availability).

Thanks for the tips! True i dont think these deals are that great but i dont seem to be able to find the good deals some others here mention from time to time. Did find 75017 Duel on Geonosis for $24 at a walmart not too long ago. They might me clearing those out at other locations soon.

• 5 weeks later...

While their clearance section has not been updated for a while and stock on the current items is extremely slim; they have a few Superhero items on "Rollback" which is currently only %20 off.

Nothing special as getting superhero stuff at %20 off is pretty easy, but some of the older Superhero sets are definitely candidates for their next clearance wave. So it might be worth just keeping an eye out, especially on the Spider Cycle and Arctic Batman.

While their clearance section has not been updated for a while and stock on the current items is extremely slim; they have a few Superhero items on "Rollback" which is currently only %20 off.

Amusingly enough, it's the same at my Walmart. Clearance is the same stuff it has been for the past couple months and the main Lego aisle must be getting 'stocked' by the most lax employees ever. There was a few tags for some Super Heroes and a couple of City sets at 20% off but either they did not last or nobody felt like actually putting out stock on the bloody shelves. :mda:

• 1 month later...

BTW i still see LOTR Pirate Ambush for 80 dollars at walmart, do you think its a good price? I was waiting for them to price them down more but i guess its not happening.

If you can still get them at $80 i would recommend getting them. Got around 8 of them myself at $80 a couple months ago. They still have them available online, but back up to full retail. Maybe they will do an online clearance at some point, but it might not be worth the risk if they don't.

• Like 1