9516 - Jabba's Palace

Brick625

I only own 2 at the moment because there will be plenty of time to pick them up before they EOL and I also think that the introduction of the rancor pit likely added to the time that the palace will be available.

Very good points! The Palace will definitely be available for awhile. If you're looking to invest money right this second, I would scoop up all the Monster Fighters and Friends sets you like that have been available for awhile (although many of these sets could be available for awhile as well, ya never know).

I think you SHOULD pass on sets you don't like personally, if you don't adhere to this principle and the market crashes you are left with a ton of sets you don't like, and that would not be good. Some people like to complain that there are not any opposing views on this site and I disagree 100% with that assertion. There are plenty of opposing views, our members just choose to be non confrontational and respectful when presenting those views.

I like these two sets, but I won't build them. I like vehicles and larger sets to build. They are better displays to build and I was never really was a Jabba fan.

Exactly, for me when deciding to buy a set let it be for investment or for anything else, I always choose based on DISPLAY value, 2nd on my list are minifigures, third is the ''how much I can get for discount)

if 2/3 pass I usually buy the set :P, well ok the budget is also a problem but lets ignore that and lets say on my ''worth buying'' list :P