Basement lego city update 5 Hogwarts

dgoodfellow

It's been a long time since we have uploaded a video of our lego city. This one features our Hogwarts Castle corner. Our castle is built from 5 lego hogwarts sets and the layout has a few additional Harry Potter accessory sets.

Please check it out on youtube at
<

I have a MOC womping willow on the layout with the HP Ford Anglia in its grips.

64 sq foot lego city layout with over 60,000 bricks. Included 5 lego Hogwarts sets, 4709 Hogwarts Castle, 4729
Dumbledore's Office, 4753
Sirius Black's Escape, 4755
Knight Bus, 4768
The Durmstrang Ship, 4842
Hogwarts Castle, 4841
Hogwarts Express, 4867
Hogwarts, 10132
Motorised Hogwarts Express, 10217
Diagon Alley, 4729
Dumbledore's Office, plus a bunch of modular buildings and trains. We have some other Harry Potter sets that we haven't found a way to integrate into the layout yet.

Our next video will feature the addition of another creator house and another modular building. Stay tuned.
  • Like 6

Wow, I love the camera movement, and great city! Did you use a dolly track/slider or was that by hand? The result looks very professional!  :thumbsup:

This one was shot hand held with an iPhone 5s, camera shake stabilization in iMovie. 

basement lego city update 4 was shot with a canon 5d mark III on a kessler cinislider 5 foot rail system. but the 5d has a very shallow depth of field so I went back to the iPhone for the close up shots with this video. I still need to mount the iPhone to the train and shoot a train perspective on the city some day.

Guest eightbrick

This one was shot hand held with an iPhone 5s, camera shake stabilization in iMovie. 

basement lego city update 4 was shot with a canon 5d mark III on a kessler cinislider 5 foot rail system. but the 5d has a very shallow depth of field so I went back to the iPhone for the close up shots with this video. I still need to mount the iPhone to the train and shoot a train perspective on the city some day.

I never would have guessed that was a phone camera. The opening shot is epic :)