Bought from Bricklink and bugged by seller about the feedback I left

cissi

Hey, guys,

I have bought bricks for MOC here and there and tried a couple of times using bricklink ordering some big chunks of pieces. In general, the sellers are quick in their shipping and handling and I do not seem to have any issue with any. Lately I order two $30-$40 lots and have found something interesting. This seller indicates the shipping/handling takes 5-10 days on the store page. I was okay with it. Given that the pieces I ordered are for some MOC I planned doing for Christmas gift, I placed my order in Oct. Then, I waited 3 weeks before contacting the seller that I did not receive anything yet and finally I received my package sent with a priority 2-day mail. I paid on Oct 22 and the package got to mine on Nov 18 with several pieces missing. I placed one more order in so that I could get those missing ones coming alone with the new order. Again, the package did not go out of the seller 2 or 3 days after I contacted and arrived 3 weeks and 2 days after my payment. I left a positive and neutral feedback for the seller (which I considered not too bad and more than generous) and got such a fuss from her about changing/taking off my comment ever since. The purpose of my comment is to give a heads-up to whoever considering buying the bricks from the seller that the delay could be way~~~way~~~ longer than what he or she may think. Was I wrong doing so? Can a seller keep bothering/harassing their buyers this way until people give in and change the comments? Can I or should I let bricklink know that a seller has done this to me? Have you ever experienced this sort of thing? Thanks!

I can't imagine some seller can seem to be nice responding to you before you leave her feedback and being so annoying after she decided not to like your feedback. I still have one quota to leave feedback for her (I didn't make up my mind when I left the other two). Started considering leaving one saying she's harassing me... :(

Send one more message to her:

"Dear Seller, I have left the feedback I think is appropriate and will not be changing my mind. Please stop requesting that I change my feedback or I will report you to Bricklink. I will not respond to any further messages from you. Sincerely, Calm Buyer

I don't know whether Bricklink management does anything about this kind of behavior - it's a bit more wild west than the civilized plains of eBay or Amazon, where those companies aren't amused by seller shenanigans of this type. But you certainly don't have to respond or even read any of her further emails. Remember to add her to your "least favorite" sellers list so that you don't order from her by mistake in future (presuming she hasn't stoplisted you).

I read the first 100 feedbacks left to her. Most saying fast shipping, I was like... seriously? Are you kidding me? Out of that 100 and excluding mine, about 5 other buyers left comments saying the item took long to get to them or saying 'per the store term' being polite I guess. She replied to those 'taking long' comment with I considered rude attitude by addressing buyers 'bogus' or 'unbelievable'. That was really bad in my opinion.

yeah, all the sudden, I though FCB knew who I was dealing with. Did you or did you not, FCB? :P

Well, I just went to her store page and had a glance. Nope, so far as I remembered it was like this when I placed all my orders. I guess she has had people complaining from time to time.