Here is a Great Mega Bloks Halo Set to get Today From Toys R US

emazers

This is a Great Halo Mega Bloks investment set and its dirt cheap at Toys R Us. Regular $179.99, on sale $129.99 plus buy one get one 40% Off. I got 4 Last night on line, comes to $110.00 a piece, I got 4 more at the Stores today. They didn't want to do it as in the store it does not show up as Buy one get one 40% Off. So you should get it online. Most big Halo sets do very well down the road. and this is the second biggest set ever made for Halo. Box is big and Heavy. Ed

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24075646&cp=&parentPage=search

• Like 1

Did you do the CoD sets this year Emazers? I have been banking stacks from those. TRU has had the BOGO 40% off forever now, and Black Friday Kmart had them BOGO Free! Only item that hasn't sold for me was the Drone Assault small box, but at $5 a piece for them I wasn't too heart broken.

Really wish I wasn't out of funds or I would buy them right now. Lowest Amazon price is 210 +  14.50 shipping! That's one of the few things that pisses me off about Amazon, have to wait 2 weeks to get paid your funds! Blah! Maybe the sale will continue after Xmas, that's when my disbursement's due.