20% Plus 20$ Sears.ca

Veegs

I see someone - probably one of you brickpickers! - scooped up the Dirt Bike Transporters earlier today.  I saw it for a second at work but was busy and now they are sold out.

That being said, most of the sets that are currently 20% off qualify for another 20% off with the code on their homepage.  The Rancor at $48 is pretty solid (for Canada, not like the Amazon.com BF sale) and a couple other sets are worth a gander.

I tried to stack this with other promo codes (yeah, even though it says you can't...no harm in trying) but they sadly didn't work like DNIM's 90% off stacking at B&****** today.

Heads up there are some BOGOs at Sears.ca tomorrow, too.  Promo codes ($50 off $200) might work for them...if they do, I'll be posting, as that will make some of their other sets worth buying.

Those Dirt Bike sets you got for $16 will go for $40 soon...(I think)  Nice scores for those that bought them while I was at work like a sucker.