FYI to Sellers Shipping stuff through USPS

Pretty much not a one of my packages in the last 3 days (about 100) have or will make it there in the normal transit time. USPS is doing everything they can to destroy some order in the shipping system.

All of my priority 2 day are making it in 3 and all 3 in 4.

Also first class has been like 6 days. I am only telling people it will be there if they pay for priority by today. Or overnight by tomorrow.

Tis the season. USPS falls behind every year, and your second paragraph promise dates are reasonable (although don't be shocked if they still manage to delay a couple of them and they miss the date...)

In our family, our last-minute shoppers are smart enough to buy some extra Christmas cards and enclose a photo of the gift "still in transit". I haven't been cheeky enough to offer that solution to any of my procrastinating freaked-out buyers, but it's tempting sometimes.

Ah, I kind of figured, but threw it out there. Thanks for the info.

I have one right now where my terrible printer (since gotten a new one) didn't print the label. Unfortunately that night I had 87 shipments, so I didn't notice that lone one. He informed me a couple days later. And was awesome about it.

So I sent it out. Now its been "in transit" between distribution centers for 5 days. So I am trying to figure out if I should just ship him another. It will eventually make it most likely.

If it wasn't a 25$ figure I would have straight up just priority'd another.