What to do about my Boy, Wolverine 6868

So I got a bunch of these right before they disappeared off the planet overnight - all under $15. Some for $12 something.

Anyway, My target with smaller sets is hopefully they will double quickly, and then sell them and be done as they usually have lower ceilings and they are better for quick transactions.

So wolverine, probably somewhat influenced by Christmas, is sitting at almost $40 on Ebay. Which presents a question:

1. I could go ahead and double my money on the 15 or so I have now, walk away with an 100% ROI in about a month. Pros: quick money I can reinvest, also if these come back into stock its free money as I can get more.
 Cons: May miss out on more growth.

2. I could wait it out. Pros: POssibly more strong growth. Cons: Could make another wolverine figure, probably wont continue to grow at that rate and has a ceiling as a small set. Also could come back into stock.

Just curious as I am sure others see this delimna. What do you all usually do in this situation?

On Captain America, I was sitting at 200% ROI so I just flipped them knowing another is coming out. This ones a little tougher call.

So I got a bunch of these right before they disappeared off the planet overnight - all under $15. Some for $12 something.

Anyway, My target with smaller sets is hopefully they will double quickly, and then sell them and be done as they usually have lower ceilings and they are better for quick transactions.

So wolverine, probably somewhat influenced by Christmas, is sitting at almost $40 on Ebay. Which presents a question:

1. I could go ahead and double my money on the 15 or so I have now, walk away with an 100% ROI in about a month. Pros: quick money I can reinvest, also if these come back into stock its free money as I can get more.

Cons: May miss out on more growth.

2. I could wait it out. Pros: POssibly more strong growth. Cons: Could make another wolverine figure, probably wont continue to grow at that rate and has a ceiling as a small set. Also could come back into stock.

Just curious as I am sure others see this delimna. What do you all usually do in this situation?

On Captain America, I was sitting at 200% ROI so I just flipped them knowing another is coming out. This ones a little tougher call.

Like Solomon once said, cut the baby in half - sell seven now and sit on the other 8.

• Like 1

Lego hasn't announce this set as retired and there's not another one on the planet that is in regular retail right now. I believe that means they are bringing this one back after Christmas. I sold the 30 I orders from Walmart at 16.19 each. After fees, the take home was $33.66. That's a little over 100% ROI and I was very happy with that!