Need to liquidate a lot of my collection. Anyone interested?

Doofy McGee

Hello everyone, I am experiencing some unforeseen financial hardships right now, and as much as it pains me, I need to sell a good amount of my LEGO collection a little bit ahead of schedule. Please let me know if you are interested in buying anything, and I can send you a list. All my sets are new in box, and in excellent condition. I have always been a stickler for condition. I am eventually going to head to eBay with this, but I wanted to give everyone here an opportunity first. I want my sets to go to a good home. :) Thanks everyone! -Aaron-

I have decided to remove the list and pursue different avenues. A lot of people have written to me about this, but very little has come of it. It has occurred to me that I can get more by just selling this stuff one set at a time on eBay. Many people are expecting major discounts from me, but I can't do that right now. I am selling this stuff because I need money. I can't afford to be giving it away at well below what I paid it for it. Thank you to those who have been helpful! I appreciate it!