Win-Back Offers

Yahveh

I have made purchases at a number of Australian based stores and have received win-back offers from 2 of them so far.

Mighty Ape I made 2 purchases with at the end of last year and about 6 months after my most recent order I received a coupon via email for $10 off my next purchase.

Of note is that Mighty Ape have had a number of exclusives go through their site and even had the 41999 Exclusive Crawler set which sold out within hours obviously.

I just received today a coupon from Toys Paradise for 10% of my next purchase after I made 1 order about 4-5 months ago.

I'm wondering if there are any other stores out there that have similar offers after waiting a long time between orders.

Ahem, Er........are you based in Australia?

I just have a look at both websites, their prices are seriously overprice?!

It does sound good that they give you some offers for your next shopping with them but still.....not worth it? :sweat:

Definitely based in Australia. Note that both sites offer absurd discounts on some sets, few and far between though which is why I haven't purchased of either for a long while. I picked up most of the Winter Village sets off of Mighty Ape at 33% off last Christmas and got the Unimog for $200 each from Toys Paradise.

Toys Paradise in particular has jacked up their prices to insane heights recently, not sure what's driving it when Myer / David Jones / Shopforme are constantly having sales on lego.

oh really? Unimog for $200 is really a great steal. Well i guess you are right as the prices are insane, maybe its the Xmas season.

Going with Big W, Target, K-Mart at the moment. Sometime Myer or Toy r Us. seldom David Jones i guess.

Ignoring DJs is silly. Stacking coupons on top of discounts gives some great deals.

I suppose you are talking about the discount code of WELCOME and TREATME5?

Well i guess so in that case for small sets they really offset quite a fair bit

I suppose you are talking about the discount code of WELCOME and TREATME5?

Well i guess so in that case for small sets they really offset quite a fair bit

Plus they had a Spring code for a further 20 off earlier. Add those to the 20% off sale and you start getting serious bargains. I paid 78 or something for a Pirate Ambush and recently the Palace Cinema for $145.

All about the stacking!

Ah the spring code, seems like we both are early on the website for that. I scored the Palace Cinema for that price as well.

Yes all about the stacking. - Looking at the website now, most of the ones i am interested in are already out of stock, i guess next time.