Here Is Toys R US Lego Buy One Get One 50% Off Sale For Dec 1-7

emazers

*excludes all items

Lol - but seriously, we will see what happens. Problem is, there weren't too many good sales this week so nothing will be still marked down (my store is lazy with markers).

Hopefully some good deals though.

If they still have the batcaves and they make it until Saturday, I wouldn't mind what amounts to 30$ off something marked at 90$. 60$ for a batcave is money.

Unfortunately, the Batcaves look to be excluded and have jacked up prices ($89.99), Hulk is priced at $49.99, but not B1G1 and is only available in-store.

Helm's Deep is $124.49 if you buy two, and the VC's are $97.49, also if you buy two.

Not too impressive, but they are giving away Palpatine's Arrest again with any purchase of the Star Wars hard to find sets. You could use that set to get an SSD or DS cheaper.

Unfortunately, the Batcaves look to be excluded and have jacked up prices ($89.99), Hulk is priced at $49.99, but not B1G1 and is only available in-store.

Helm's Deep is $124.49 if you buy two, and the VC's are $97.49, also if you buy two.

Not too impressive, but they are giving away Palpatine's Arrest again with any purchase of the Star Wars hard to find sets. You could use that set to get an SSD or DS cheaper.

Today was not bad for TRU "Cyber-Monday Sales".

Batcaves were basically $47.50 with the BOGO 1/2!

Today was not bad for TRU "Cyber-Monday Sales".

Batcaves were basically $47.50 with the BOGO 1/2!

Yeah I have been stalking the 4 at my TRU for weeks. Mysteriously out of stock today. I am going over tomorrow to make sure. I am starting to think I have a nemesis in my town now though. I usually just walk in and destroy all deals all places, but someone has beat me the last couple of weeks to a few nice deals.

Luckily not the ones at B and ****** though. We need another BOGO there. Ill put them out of business.