Buying Limits from S@H

menoknow3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting that SAH Europe is still limiting exclusives to 1 in mid Feb. I wonder if this is going to be a permanent part of their anti reseller strategy here now as just about everything is back in stock. Strange they feel the need to enforce stricter limits than in the US. It might actually be good for the long term as it will make it less easy to hoard some sets.

On 16.2.2016 at 10:02 PM, Val-E said:

Interesting that SAH Europe is still limiting exclusives to 1 in mid Feb. I wonder if this is going to be a permanent part of their anti reseller strategy here now as just about everything is back in stock. Strange they feel the need to enforce stricter limits than in the US. It might actually be good for the long term as it will make it less easy to hoard some sets.

There a legitimate reasons for buying more than one copy of a set so I do not like this development.

Have any of these US Shop exclusive buying limits changed recently? Curious the new modulars are limit 5 and old ones 2 and such a high limit for GBHQ so soon.

5: GBHQ, DO, BB, WTS, ToA, FM, Mini, T1

2: SOH, TB, PS,PC, PR, F40, SW, Slave

1: EV, SHIELD, FW, SH, KWE, TIE,

18 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Have any of these US Shop exclusive buying limits changed recently? Curious the new modulars are limit 5 and old ones 2 and such a high limit for GBHQ so soon.

5: GBHQ, DO, BB, WTS, ToA, FM, Mini, T1

2: SOH, TB, PS,PC, PR, F40, SW, Slave

1: EV, SHIELD, FW, SH, KWE, TIE,

And there it is, I've reached peak acronym level and want to cry  :startle:

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Val-E said:

Just in case anyone missed it, SAH europe has now raised the limit on all exclusives (including Hoth and Batcave) to 2.

Maybe there is a case for oversupply.....

Finally I'm allowed to spend some more money. This is right in time for the fountain promo in June.

So did anyone in the EU order a second EV and/or SC? Any issues?

I was considering getting one of each at the Lego Store to get the first order general polybag, but honestly I can't be bothered driving all the way over there in this nice weather.

LEGO Shop at Home seems like a better option.

28 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Not sure the limits going up is a good thing for investors.  The harder things are to stockpile, the more value they have.

This just makes things a whole lot easier for the QFLL's.

There is no such thing as harder to stockpile. If someone wants to obtain multiples it's very very easy to do so.