First Damaged Box from Amazon.co.uk - 7938

CNH1974

Guest ph4tb0i

I had two Vampre castles come to me last year.  The boxes were absolutely demolished and had major water damage!!  There was no hassle returning the items for a full refund including return freight.  I didn't take replacements in this case, but shouldn't have any problem dealing with Amazon on this.  i find their customer service to be excellent!

were you the one that posted that mangled box on rfd?

One of mine was smushed with popped seals as well......and all my red trains and racers....and helicopters were perfect.  I think something about this set is conducive to shipping squishies. I didn't complain.  Too many complaints from us people and they will tell us to screw and order from our own amzn.  

I ordered 3 technic Grand Prix racers from when they were almost 50% off and received all three in near mint condition, although the shipping box had been mangled! But I was very pleased with how quickly I received it. Buying from amazon uk definitely worth the risk

Quick update. I phoned their customer service today, got through in 30 secs. Spoke to a very friendly chap. He arranged for a replacement to be sent out first class, and the damaged one to be picked tomorrow.

Superb.

This rivals Legos own customer service.

The only minor downer was that its a little bit hard to work out how to contact them if you do not know where to click. A Contact Us on the front page would b handy.

Quick update. I phoned their customer service today, got through in 30 secs. Spoke to a very friendly chap. He arranged for a replacement to be sent out first class, and the damaged one to be picked tomorrow.

Superb.

This rivals Legos own customer service.

The only minor downer was that its a little bit hard to work out how to contact them if you do not know where to click. A Contact Us on the front page would b handy.

That is great. Sometimes other companies are better at customer service than others. Lego customer service is pretty good, so I can imagine that Amazon UK was great.