Its a TRAP!!!!!! or is it?

Dark Helmet

So on Oct 31st I went crazy and ran to local Lego store to make the most of the 2x VIP points before it expired.  I picked up a TB and SSD thinking their closest to EOL. Well after that I received in my email survey to let them know how they were doing and I put exceptional for everything because I didn't have any problems. I just recieved this email today.

Thank you for visiting our Woodfield Mall LEGO

So on Oct 31st I went crazy and ran to local Lego store to make the most of the 2x VIP points before it expired.  I picked up a TB and SSD thinking their closest to EOL. Well after that I received in my email survey to let them know how they were doing and I put exceptional for everything because I didn't have any problems. I just recieved this email today.

Thank you for visiting our Woodfield Mall LEGO

I did to ask them about their discounting policy because I had seen a bunch of retired Sugnyemun's in their store (I bought two) and was curious if they would discount them if I took the entire lot of them (I think there were about 10-11 left).  She said she wouldn't, and that they don't do any discounts except the ones that TLG authorizes.  She did tell me to keep an eye on the store calendar for promotions.

She was very nice, and continues to be courteous and professional.  I can't say I'm on a first name basis with her, but I definitely recommend the store if you live in the south/western suburbs.  I have found the Schaumburg LS to be similar.

Guest eightbrick

I have no doubts that they have their eye on you now.  Making a purchase like any other customer in a normal quantity, those people are the most likely to suspect.  Suspect for what, I'm not really sure.  Maybe that you are a customer.

Hahaha I laughed for a good while at this. I might go fill out one of the surveys out of curiousity. The employees try to hammer people really hard to fill out the survey at my store.

Hahaha I laughed for a good while at this. I might go fill out one of the surveys out of curiousity. The employees try to hammer people really hard to fill out the survey at my store.

At my local store they only mention it once to all the customers, while soem other store tell the customers 100 times.