They are not LXGO but they are 100% fit and compatible with LxGx!!!

I don't think that the model looks that bad, but I'm sure the quality is terrible. MegaBloks tend to either not click with other MegaBloks because they're too loose, or pop apart because they are too tight. Rather unfortunate how that works. :P

That would be hilarious is there was a Mega Blocks Death Star. One brick in the center of the set pops apart and the whole set falls apart, just like in the SW movies.

That would be hilarious is there was a Mega Blocks Death Star. One brick in the center of the set pops apart and the whole set falls apart, just like in the SW movies.

That's actually a really cool idea. I wouldn't want it happening to a multi-thousand piece set, but for a 300 piece set, it would be pretty awesome. Plus it would be a great way to get customers to buy more than one set, with all the pieces that would go missing when it "explodes".

Edit: BTW, congrats on your 1,700th post.

That's actually a really cool idea. I wouldn't want it happening to a multi-thousand piece set, but for a 300 piece set, it would be pretty awesome. Plus it would be a great way to get customers to buy more than one set, with all the pieces that would go missing when it "explodes".

Edit: BTW, congrats on your 1,700th post.

Thanks. You are only 5 posts away from 3,000 posts and the cool Brick Trader avatar. I also agree that I would not want it happening to a 3,000 piece set. That would be a pain to rebuild and have it be destroyed all over again.

Good grief, that thing sure is bright and cheap looking! I need a pair of shades just to glance at it. :sungum:

Actually that plastic reminds me of a McDonald's Happy Meal toy.

90% of the time Megabloks DO NOT fit with Megabloks

Best Lock are the ones that never go together with anything including themselves.

Mega Blocks go together so tightly they don't come apart ever. I can't imagine any kid trying to build one of those. :mda:

We are not responsible for any less damage and missing content after post the items.

I Can't figure that one out. It cannot be  fixed after the post of the items?  Or maybe it was meant to be 'loss damage', but then the next phrase states missing content.  Hmmm.  What in the world is less damage supposed to mean?

Guest TabbyBoy

The crap has been proliferating on ebay recently.  Do any search for "Lego minifigures" or anything similar and you will get dozens of hits for Chinese knockoff crap.  Tons of SuperHeroes lots of figures.  I feel for the uneducated buyers that unknowingly pick this crap up and then receive junk in the mail.  Maybe some don't care and are glad to save a few bucks.

Guest TabbyBoy

I actually contacted the seller (using my not-so-important buyer's account) asking why they are listing this garbage in the wrong category.

LEGO Forever!

It's not even that great of a deal... You're getting 1000 pieces for $70.00 after shipping!

If you need to save money, wait for a sale on LEGO. Yes, you can't get the Tower Bridge for anywhere that cheap, but Tower Bridge is display quality. I doubt this is something you would want to display even if you did get it to stay built.