LEGO Events

TheOrcKing

Um, it seems like you bought stuff to get points on the other three cards (+2000 points) and returned them on the one other card (getting you -1600) so technically you really shouldn't be keeping all those +2000 points except for the difference in purchases/returns....but you think you deserve to keep those 2000 points and you are upset that LEGO figured it out and combined all the purchases/returns/balances as they should in a normal, balanced world?

And you are going to make a scene about it if you can't get your way?

Me thinks the video might be more embarassing to you than the LEGO store employee you will be berating.

Yes...it's what I do. I don't embarrass easily. At all. In a nutshell it looks bad I admit...but there is a long back story to this. It's not the points...it's a lot of things. The card that had the highest balance was in my brothers name, address, and was used on the other side of the state. And was used with a different credit card in store. I don't know how they can link that to my other accounts. If that is what they have done. I plan to have my brother ask them where his points are...and ill film!

Many of us are fed up with being treated like criminals for buying the toys we love in great quantity. I suspect I have spent more on Legos in 6 months, than you make in a year. They set prices and limits of buying and I pay their prices, and stay under their limits.

Uh oh. Went onto lego to fill my cart for a quick checkout at midnight so I can get some sleep...but......

3/4 of my accounts are locked! I know the user and passwords are correct---- as I have all my sign ons for everything in a spreadsheet. Says to enter user name to get an unlock email. Tried each of these 3 twice....no email received. Not good. The one account that is working is my usual account I used for years.....but.....I stopped using it after the big return spree....because it has a negative balance.

And here is where it is interesting....and really pissing me off. I had a couple thousand positive points spread on the 3 cards that aren't working....and negative 1600 or so on the one that is. The one that works only shows negative 70 now. I think they combined my accounts and closed the other 3. Balls! This is my last order with lego tonight (if it goes through) because we want the winter sets---free, polys, and the new winter scene. I'll stick to the discounters and tru from now on.

Maybe those usernames gave you away. Willy431 on BP, Willy431 as the username. Besides, we all know that LEGO already reads the forums.

Why am I not seeing any of the sales on LEGO Shop at Home? I'm logged into my VIP account....

Try this link. 

Bah. My money is better spent at TRU for 50% off. At least that stuff I can flip for more money now.....

That`s a very good point. There are deals to be had here (SSB in particular), but I doubt anyone on here would advise any sets other then exclusives for this promo. 15% back isn`t very much on anything else. Sucks that I blew my investment funds for this month already on stuff, most of which is for my personal collection (amazon uk). No SSD for me.

Question: how many times can we place an order today for triple VIP event.

ex: place order for SSD get points,  get polybag, get winter scene

ex: place another order for R2D2, get points, get another  polybag, get another winter scene

etc..

Is it as simple as that?

I think you can do as many as you want as long as the supply lasts

• Like 1

Question: how many times can we place an order today for triple VIP event.

ex: place order for SSD get points,  get polybag, get winter scene

ex: place another order for R2D2, get points, get another  polybag, get another winter scene

etc..

Is it as simple as that?

The Winter Village Pickup is one per person.  The only way (I think) you can get multiples would be to go to a Lego store and purchase without your VIP card.  They limited the 1 of 2 Winter Village scene to 1 per person as well.  Kind of sucks, they let you get tons last year, but they're picking up on what we're throwing down.  You also don't get the points until the item has shipped and you have been charged, they won't show up until that.