Here is the Toys R Us Black Friday Sale Ad & $79.99 SW Gunship

emazers

its a great deal, however you wont see me waking at 4AM to wait in line in the freezing cold in order to save 40$ on a lego set, im going to hope that some other retailers match the price online, which often happens around black friday.

I'm with ya, TRU is the last place I'll be between 5am - 10am on Black Friday.  I may check later in the day, but I won't have my hopes up.

its a great deal, however you wont see me waking at 4AM to wait in line in the freezing cold in order to save 40$ on a lego set, im going to hope that some other retailers match the price online, which often happens around black friday.

Stores are opening up even earlier on Thanksgiving now you can go battle for cheap toys and electronics at 5 pm instead of post turkey nap.

Hmm......Never seen those there before, must keep them in the back room.  Although that would probably red flag me on some gov't pedophile list if I bought those and toys in the same stop.

Hmm, isn't the idea to buy one now as to not spend more on the other down the road ? :D

ETA: I'll let you decide which is which... it should work both ways... :D

Oh good! So you'll get the rest you so need!

Lol. Maybe he can become... joyowski? or happyowski? or how about estaticowski? Maybe we aren't quite there yet.

I guess you'll just have to pick up some condoms at checkout.

Um... that can not be applied to the coupon. We practice abstinence at here at TRU.

If stores keep opening earlier, why don't they just have black friday year round? Geeze.

I guess you'll just have to pick up some condoms at checkout.

Uh, they want you to have KIDS so you will boy more toys (and visit babys r us to sign up for the gift registry).  I think they put stuff in the water that makes you MORE fertile.  I believe I once saw Geoffrey carpet bombing a planned parenthood.

• Like 1