Unimog amount available for purchase increased on S@H

waddamon

I just placed an order for 4 unimogs yesterday.  The max allowable was 5 yesterday.  I logged in to look at my order and noticed that the available for purchase is now up to 99.  This happened to the Vampyre Castles on my last order and now they are sold out.  If you don't have any UNIMOGS it may be time to get them. Unfortunatly no free christmas sets or employee polybag.  Oh well.

I just placed an order for 4 unimogs yesterday.  The max allowable was 5 yesterday.  I logged in to look at my order and noticed that the available for purchase is now up to 99.  This happened to the Vampyre Castles on my last order and now they are sold out.  If you don't have any UNIMOGS it may be time to get them. Unfortunatly no free christmas sets or employee polybag.  Oh well.

That is very interesting. I have only seen limits of 99 on books and things like that. The Vampyre Castle is the only set that I heard of that had a limit that high.

Not sure how they could justffy banning if they allow that many to be purchased at once.  The bill would be quite large.  I could see 99 indivdual orders if the christmas set had not run out.  Now I have to decide to pick up 10-15 more for double VIP or just wait it out for more discounts later.

Good way to get banned though. Lol.

I may end up just getting one at TRU during a BOGO. They don't upmark them and they work in the bogo usually in store.

They do upmark them over Lego price, the ones around me are usually $219.99. Unless you mean mark them up even higher than that.

I grabbed probably my only one from Amazon UK for $170 shipped.

• Like 1

Here in Germany this week toysrus got a very good offer! The 8110 plus free shipping is 129Euro. Imjust grabbed one online. One week ago I just oredered one on amazon.fr for 140Euro!

I think the clearance sale for this model is beginning, too. After christmas maybe it is very hard to get or its soon sold out.