Amazon has raised the free shipping minimum to $35

Jackson

Maybe he was finally done taking the worlds longest piss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaKBQWLRJqw

Mae Mordabito: What if at a key moment in the game my, my uniform bursts open and, uh, oops., my bosoms come flying out? That, that might draw a crowd, right?

Doris Murphy: You think there are men in this country who ain't seen your bosoms?

OT - ex, what happened to your avatar?  The last one was hilarious.

I really like that old avatar/picture and there is a funny story to go along with it.  That poor unsuspecting stormtrooper in the bathroom at Star Wars Celebration III.  Actually, a little kid gave me the idea to take the picture.  As the stormtrooper dude approached the urinal, a little boy asked, "Daddy, do stormtroopers have to pee too?"  I thought that would be a good picture, so SNAP!, and I ran out of the bathroom like a little giggling school girl as I heard the guy, "Did someone just take a picture of me?"  I passed my friends as I was running out and they always talk about me giggling running out of there.

I thought the picture might not be for everyone, so I thought I'd try a new avatar for now.  It's a good picture for geeks who appreciate it and it adds to my nerd cred. :thumbsup:

I really like that old avatar/picture and there is a funny story to go along with it. That poor unsuspecting stormtrooper in the bathroom at Star Wars Celebration III. Actually, a little kid gave me the idea to take the picture. As the stormtrooper dude approached the urinal, a little boy asked, "Daddy, do stormtroopers have to pee too?" I thought that would be a good picture, so SNAP!, and I ran out of the bathroom like a little giggling school girl as I heard the guy, "Did someone just take a picture of me?" I passed my friends as I was running out and they always talk about me giggling running out of there.

I thought the picture might not be for everyone, so I thought I'd try a new avatar for now. It's a good picture for geeks who appreciate it and it adds to my nerd cred. :thumbsup:

I always thought it was funny how he chose to put his helmet on the floor next to him, and that he presumably put it back on his head after finishing...

I really like that old avatar/picture and there is a funny story to go along with it.  That poor unsuspecting stormtrooper in the bathroom at Star Wars Celebration III.  Actually, a little kid gave me the idea to take the picture.  As the stormtrooper dude approached the urinal, a little boy asked, "Daddy, do stormtroopers have to pee too?"  I thought that would be a good picture, so SNAP!, and I ran out of the bathroom like a little giggling school girl as I heard the guy, "Did someone just take a picture of me?"  I passed my friends as I was running out and they always talk about me giggling running out of there.

I thought the picture might not be for everyone, so I thought I'd try a new avatar for now.  It's a good picture for geeks who appreciate it and it adds to my nerd cred. :thumbsup:

Ha! I always thought the storm trooper was you!

I always thought it was funny how he chose to put his helmet on the floor next to him, and that he presumably put it back on his head after finishing...

Me too, the helmet on the floor just adds to it.

Ha! I always thought the storm trooper was you!

No, but it very well could have been anyone, because yes Johnny, stormtroopers have to pee too.

Duck Dynasty, Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, and American Pickers are all on Prime.  Worth the yearly fee just for that.  The free shipping is a bonus.

I feel like by reading this comment I immediately know your personality. Lol.

I like pawn stars, but pickers doesn't do it for me. Storage wars is ok if nothing else is on. Duck dynasty makes me want to die.

• Like 1