TMNT 2014

79121 (turtle sub undersea) will do well, because the croco-bad-guy (leatherhead) looks fantastic.

I would not be surprised if 1 year after EOL this minifig will be sold 20$ on ebay.

Plus, the vehicule is cool looking, it can open, and has nice pieces (shell's scales).

60$ RRp is ok, it will be easy to get some at 40/50$.

It may take some time but I think it can do very well, mainly thanks to leatherhead.

BTW I wouldn't be surprised if lego uses this mold for Croc (batman).

If not and if it stays exclusive to this set, it could do even better than expected...

I'll definitely take some of this set. And maybe the van, too (far better looking than the previous one).

• Like 1

These are now available on the Lego website.  All except the 99.99 lair one...(Figures that's the only one I wanted.)

I wonder if any other themes have had sets added or removed/retired. (I couldn't go through everything.)

I see Karai Bike Escape and T-Rawket sky strike ,but none of the other sets.

Wait, I also just noticed there's no Donatello in any set  :ermm:.

I think he's in the new Turtle Lair.

Well, those are thoroughly horrible.

I hate to admit it but I agree with you guys. Now the set builds are....okay, but the turtle minifigures based on the movie are kind of fugly. The human characters are interesting though like April O'Neil looking more like her original self than Megan Fox in the trailer that's going around.

Ill pass on these and ill be sticking with the nickelodeon series instead.

Same here, at least the cartoon based ones look more like the actual turtles we all know and love. Not perfectly but close as one can get anyway.

Those are honestly some of the worst minifigs I  have ever seen and a disgrace to the turtles(along with this new movie.) The other funny thing about the figs are based on the movie trailer the turtles are significantly bigger than humans so them being the same size as April makes no sense.

• Like 1