Amazon shipping in Europe for LEGO sets

Seifer

Hi everyone

I would like to order something from an Amazon site in the EU, but I can't seem to find any explenations if they ship to other countries expect the one the amazon is from (like amazon.co.uk - UK, amazon.it - Italy).
To be more precise I would like to order the SSD from amazon.fr, but I think they won't ship it to Croatia, where I'm from even though we're also in the EU (which should be one market).

So I would like to hear your opinions and experience. Is it possible or not to order those kind of sets and have them shipped to different countries within the EU? The item is handled and sold by Amazon and not other retailers.

I've ordered from amazon UK, Germany and France without problems. I think Italy and Spain should also work, only amazon I usually can't order lego from is the U.S. (Although I've bought books, cd's there)

There are some other members from the UK and Germany that have experienced not being able to buy Lego at other Amazon sites than the one in their own country. I can sort of understand why they would find it inefficient to ship from Spain to Gemany but you'd think they could easily solve this by increasing shipping cost a bit.

Amazon.fr has put the foot down with selling toys to some countries. They aren't shipping them here to Australia anymore, even though I have bought 8 or so from there before.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I don't think they will ship to the US anymore either - I have tried several times.

I always try Amazon UK and I try to buy in bulk so that it keeps the extra charges down. Usually shipping isnt too bad at all - I would think it would be better to Croatia, unless its hard to get there.