EBay listing with price tag

RunMan3

I always have to double check before shipping.  

I understand about removing/checking before shipping as I have almost made that mistake before but I always look at the pictures I post so don't think I would ever post a picture with the price tag right on the front for all to see.

Secondary market buyers don't care about a sticker...... They are gonna pay fair market price regardless. Should it be taken off? Maybe. Is it gonna make a difference? Nope.

I think some people will care - but I agree it is misguided.

For the most part, you should take it off. When I sold Cell phone cases in the Mall in my old hometown, I didn't tell my customers that the case they are buying for 19.99 was bought for $2.50 (although really it was the Mall making all of the money. Could have sold them for $10 if the mall didn't charge 8 grand a month for the kiosk).

In general, people know you aren't selling things for free, so it should be obvious. But you don't tell people how much money you make, how much their gift was, and how much you spend on Legos (well some of us).

Once in a blue moon you might get a buyer who freaks out about it, like you'll get a buyer who freaks out because you use clean, recycled packaging, or who freaks out because you DON'T use recycled and are killing the planet, etc.

I remove stickers whenever possible for two reasons: 1) I think it looks nicer and 2) When I can do so without any down side to me, I try to give my buyers nothing to complain about.

Nobody's ever going to complain "there was no price sticker", an occasional numpty might complain that there is one.