Queen Anne's Revenge Status Update!

PotC 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge status on LEGO.com has changed to "Call to check product availability." The Black Pearl seemingly has sold out. Is this the beginning of the end for the Queen Anne's Revenge?

Looks that way. Once they say that, it usually means the end is near. You will be seeing a lot of this with the POTC and Harry Potter sets in the next few months.

I am looking forward to seeing more of this. This is where it gets exciting! :) I am fairly new at this, and still waiting to feel my first exhilaration of a set I own going EOL. Waiting to give myself that first pat on the back. Lol.

LOL...Sorry to break it to you, there is no grand announcements about EOL. Most of the time there are multiple false alarms and LEGO never lets you know anything for sure. But this one looks like there's a good chance for EOL.

I am also in the group of guys trying to pick up some ships before they disappear. I picked up a QAR on ebay for $80 shipped due to my ebay bucks, and as much as I hate them, going to my local TRU to pick up some Black Pearls. With the BOGO 40% off sale, they end up around $90, which is cheaper than anything I have seen since I missed the $80 ones on Walmart a week or so ago. With the possibility of another movie, are there other existing POTC ships they haven't made? I never really followed the movies outside of watching for a bit if it was on tv.

Just recently stocked up on a few of both ships from the POTC line. Hoping they do well. They are so well detailed I can't see how they won't. With both of them only being released this time last year there shouldn't be too many around like some of the modulars such as Fire Brigade...."The Modular that Won't Die!!!"

• 2 months later...