TRU Robin & Redbird Cycle free with $20 batman purchase on 10-19-13

krayzie

Depends how inflated the prices are.

Agreed.  Initially I was excited to see this, but I think the prices will be so high on the Batman sets that the Red Bird cycle will hardly be worth it.  At least from a resale standpoint.  This is a great way to get one if you just want it for your collection though!  Thanks OP!

I bet, that was one great item for the Canadians who could get them early.

I guess we'll see a 'flood' of Robin cycles on ebay starting tomorrow (if not already).  Those seller that might be on bidding still better close deals asap.  Really good deal...Arctic Batman or whatever that is $20 plus Robin cycle.  If Lego had this polybag promo it would be huge for sure. 

Agreed.  Initially I was excited to see this, but I think the prices will be so high on the Batman sets that the Red Bird cycle will hardly be worth it.  At least from a resale standpoint.  This is a great way to get one if you just want it for your collection though!  Thanks OP!

I would think buying 1 Batman vrs Mr. Freeze #76000 at $24.99 would be a nice way to get the Redbird Cycle... even if you only get $12-$15 for the cycle thats a pretty good deal on #76000 which I think is a cool set with great figures!

edit: oops I see exciter1 beat me to it :P

Just went to my local TRU during lunch and they had none on the shelf.  I haven't been there for a while so not sure if they pulled these off the shelf or not, I doubt it.

oops!!  Posted this on the wrong link.. I'm talking about the helm's Deep 1/2 price in store!  lol  Sorry guys...

Just went to my local TRU during lunch and they had none on the shelf.  I haven't been there for a while so not sure if they pulled these off the shelf or not, I doubt it.

oops!!  Posted this on the wrong link.. I'm talking about the helm's Deep 1/2 price in store!  lol  Sorry guys...

Ummm, this is big news, Helm's Deep half-price in-store, do tell???