Cheapest way to ship a Friends polybag (Olivia's Desk)?

Sauromosis

USPS will consider it parcel post $2.07 because it is over 1/4" thick & not uniformly thick. if you have packaging to make it uniformly thick, under 3/4" & less than 6 oz. you could do a little better.

I am trying to figure this one out as well. I just grabbed a bunch of these at kmart.

I guess it depends on the USPS employees at your local store.

I have shipped dozens of polybags in #000 padded envelopes via first class mail with no issues. 2 oz and less is only $1.69 when you purchase postage thru ebay online.

I think you can put the address you want to send it to as the return address and drop it in a mailbox without any stamps.  This is the cheapest method though illegal and I would advise against it.  I use bubble mailers and shipping at 1oz comes in at 1.69.

Mail fraud is a jail-able offense, people have gone to jail for that just to save that 34 cent a few years back.  The 1.69 is up to 3 ozs for first class parcel.  Anything from 3 ozs to 6ozs is 2.75 drop off at post office, if you want to increase your margin I'll try to sell those in bundles of 2 or 3 to save on shipping.  Selling those 1 by 1 will eat it away sending them 1.69-2.07 a pop depending on how you drop it off. 

Mail fraud is a jail-able offense, people have gone to jail for that just to save that 34 cent a few years back.  The 1.69 is up to 3 ozs for first class parcel.  Anything from 3 ozs to 6ozs is 2.75 drop off at post office, if you want to increase your margin I'll try to sell those in bundles of 2 or 3 to save on shipping.  Selling those 1 by 1 will eat it away sending them 1.69-2.07 a pop depending on how you drop it off. 

Im assuming he was joking there.

What is the ideal bundle for these?  3?  5?

And what would you say is the ideal bundle size for Chima Speedorz...like 3?

I don't recommend doing the stamp method, even if you weigh it at the post office. I did this recently to test out shipping minifigs, and while cheaper, it means your mailer goes through the automated letter sorter and I had one buyer report that the package was broken through and part of the minifig was sticking out. Thankfully it was not damaged (or particularly expensive), but I just ship First Class now and charge $2 which covers mailer + postage.