1 Arctic batman

4 Malibu Mansion

2 Extremis Speedboat

1 Council of Elrond

1 Stealth Shell

2 Shredder Dragon Bike

1 Turtle Lair

1 Spiderman Spider-cycle

Why so many republic gunship? You get a discount?

Second and Third Pic are the sets I opened and built last month

My gf is cool with it as long as I can pay the billz she said go nutz buy however many legos you want .. hehe

Good for you man! That`s just awesome. Such a lovely sight  :drool:

Why so many republic gunship? You get a discount?

Wondering the same question. That`s a great haul as well you got there. 

I dropped over 2k yesterday at 4 different Kmarts in a 100 mile raidus in my local area. I took their discounts and then went to various Wal-Marts to price match and cleared them out. I'm jealous at how fast you move your inventory DoNotInsertInotMouth. Do you move it all through Ebay or......?

I dropped over 2k yesterday at 4 different Kmarts in a 100 mile raidus in my local area. I took their discounts and then went to various Wal-Marts to price match and cleared them out. I'm jealous at how fast you move your inventory DoNotInsertInotMouth. Do you move it all through Ebay or......?

Walmart will price match Kmarts clearance prices??? What did you use? Your receipts?

Ebay is where. I am not crazy stingy on prices since I mostly do this for fun so I go with prices that allows stuff to move, but in reality I use two tricks:

1. Best offer

2. Encourage people to buy more than one item for a deal.

I then will list items around the top 10% price wise. A lot of buyers like best offer, so I get a lot of offers - some of them are crap and it can be a bit annoying - but the good days, like yesterday I get one person buying 5 things from me. Since most of my stuff is listed as free shipping, the only discount I end up giving is what I would have paid for shipping selling them separate. Its awesome when you can make 4-5 things in one sale and package it all up together.

You also have to be diligent on price as well. If something is not getting views or watches, its probably too high.

I also try to avoid stuff that may sit for a while on Ebay (unless its a good investment). So I avoid older sets, even at a good deal, because if I part them out or put them on Ebay, they will sit for a while since 100 others are selling them.

Curently, I have stocked up on Gunships and been parting them out very quickly. Good set of figs and the ship. After all fees, you can get about $120ish or $115. I got several of them for $90 each so that was a good score.