Gungan sub....forever underwater or will it surface???

amnesiac

The set is worth 40 to build. To sell, you need to get it at 30 for flipping.

As far as investment, I think 40 isn't terrible but I have passed on a few at that. Mostly because they aren't marked clearance so people don't know they ring up 40 - hoping they get down to 20.

Disagree.

Amidala - 24.24

Qui-Gon - 5.68

Obi-Wan - 5.62

Jar Jar - 3.34

$38.88 average sold price for the figs on Bricklink. You get a heap of pieces for a little over $1 on the other side. 

Average SOLD price for the set brand new on Bricklink is $59.27. Now as more discounts hit, you can expect this average to drop, but it already is doing more solidly than people may think. 

BP has it currently at $45.25

• Like 1

Well looks like I'll be waiting until January at least to find out if the price on those sets dips further. I just called Walmart to get a price update and all of those sets have been moved back into "storage" to make shelf space for the X-Mas stuff. Oh well. At least now I can put it out of my mind until then :D

This set reminds me of how I feel of another slumped prequel set, the Anakin and Sebulba's podracer set. There's some cool minifigs there (at least in my opinion) but the set as a whole is lacking. The Amidala is definitely a high point and worth parting out.