ARGH! KICKING MYSELF FOR NOT BUYING THE SUPERMAN $75 GOLD COIN!

Guest ph4tb0i

Guest eightbrick

Was this a Canadian thing? I noticed that all of the sellers were in Canada, I think. I wonder if we will be kicking ourselves about a set that's currently in production in 2 years... Knowing my track record with investments, probably.  :shifty:

Yep, straight outta Winnipeg probably.

Yea I was kicking myself too lol. The auctions I was watching all sold between $2400-2600.

The mintage was only 2000. So it is EXTREMELY rare.

I have a few of the other ones, mintage 10,000 and 15,000. Hoping they appreciate well.

These coins were released by the Canadian Mint so yep, only available in Canada (for once?).

Coins are a big business if you know what you are doing. Problem is knowing what is legit. 

There is a guy on my radio that keeps coming on telling me that the US mint just found 10000 Gold coins from some year and they are going to be worth thousands, but I can get them for 49.99 if I call now! They will evidently only be around for the next 2 or 3 hours if that.

Whats weird is that I have heard him say this for the past year or so. I guess 2-3 hours was a little under-predicted.