3316 - Friends Advent Calendar 2012

kit

I was looking online and cant seem to find the building instructions for the friends 2012 advent calendar. is there any were online to find these.  I seen were someone was selling this and they have the box but not the instructions it said. so I did not know if they were on the box. I no most come with the instruction book so I did not know if this set was the same way. 

The advent calendars do not have an instruction book.  Each day there is a little door that you open and take out a bag of parts.  The instructions for that day are on the back of the door.  So if there is a box it should still have the instructions.  People who part out the set often sell the little instruction piece with each day's set.  Honestly, each little model is very easy to figure out just from the pictures on the box.  There are generally no more than 10 or 12 pieces.

The advent calendars do not have an instruction book.  Each day there is a little door that you open and take out a bag of parts.  The instructions for that day are on the back of the door.  So if there is a box it should still have the instructions.  People who part out the set often sell the little instruction piece with each day's set.  Honestly, each little model is very easy to figure out just from the pictures on the box.  There are generally no more than 10 or 12 pieces.

http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=5423

Lego doesn't publish them, but there is always someone willing to put in the extra effort!

Right on target, both of you! Instructions for every "day" is located behind the flap of the box. The instructions are more vague than regular instructions, but since mini-builds usually don't use more than a dozen pieces, or so, many of them are straightforward.