Sell a bit from my collection - 8070 and/or Maersk Ship

vipul.toprani

Guest TabbyBoy

I was also thinking of offloading my 3 Super Cars but, I may hold off a while longer.  Regarding the Maersk ship, isn't there a new one being released soon that may devalue the recent one?

They did announce a new ship coming next year..thats why the idea to sell it this year definitely..Besides I would still make a good amount of profit and have a second to build..I think the Maersk ships look really wonderful..

Since they announced that a new set was being released, i would try to sell it this Christmas. As soon as the next one comes out, I think the set will be devalued.

They did announce a new ship coming next year..thats why the idea to sell it this year definitely..Besides I would still make a good amount of profit and have a second to build..I think the Maersk ships look really wonderful..

The new ship should be the new Majesic Maersk. It should give the old Lego ships some publicity ad for someone that will want the whole line.