Tower of Orthanc now at TRU?

I just saw this tonight but it is the Tower of Orthanc at TRU.  I thought it was going to be a Lego store exclusive.  Heres the link.  http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23949316    It isn't available to purchase yet, but I find it interesting that TRU has it on their site.

I've noticed just about every Lego exclusive becomes available after some time on other retailers webstores. Course you still will never see a Palace Cinema in store at Target unless it was an oddball return perhaps, and there are some exclusives which will stay Lego exclusives regardless.

I've noticed just about every Lego exclusive becomes available after some time on other retailers webstores. Course you still will never see a Palace Cinema in store at Target unless it was an oddball return perhaps, and there are some exclusives which will stay Lego exclusives regardless.

I don't suppose there's any way to know which exclusives are going to stay exclusive?  :twitch:  

I mean, I love you all and everything, and it's not like I don't read this board with the obsession usually reserved for celebrity stalkers, but I'm also a highly organized (OCD) frog with strong multi-tasking (ADD) skills and I'd really like to make myself some charts, graphs, spreadsheets, and decorate my computer cubby with post it notes a la a crazed serial killer.

TMI?  :queen:

I mean, I love you all and everything, and it's not like I don't read this board with the obsession usually reserved for celebrity stalkers, but I'm also a highly organized (OCD) frog with strong multi-tasking (ADD) skills and I'd really like to make myself some charts, graphs, spreadsheets, and decorate my computer cubby with post it notes a la a crazed serial killer.

TMI?  :queen:

Actually, you sound very much like myself although I'm not so great at multi-tasking but still very 'organized'. Ha.

I don't suppose there's any way to know which exclusives are going to stay exclusive?  :twitch:

So far it's items like the Halloween Accessory Set and Master Builder Academy which have stayed as full on Lego exclusives.